Partner at Krause3PM
Gisela Iwersen (Dipl. Volkswirt, MSc Economics )
Gisela Iwersen has more then 35 years professional experience, she is certified “IHK Rating Advisor” and her special subject is public funding.
She refers to many years as Chief and/or Financial Executive Officer as well as member of steering and supervisory boards of several German SMEs. Additionally Gisela has extensive experiences at the interface between science and economy from many years as head of technology transfer and the startup incubator of the Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin.
Her core competences lie on the operational commercial management of startups and SMEs, especially on:
- development of business plans,
- research and evaluation of public funding programs,
- application for public fundings and project control,
- preparation of investor pitches and on
- building up commercial control systems for startups.
Furthermore Gisela refers to extensive professional experiences from several corporate succession as well as many merger & acquistion projects.